This retreat is for you. It’s about your Presence.
It’s about awareness, growth and connection.
Coaches are committed to a personal learning journey – to deepening self-knowledge and awareness of others.
Coaches often work alone; this retreat offers opportunities to connect; to confidentially explore how you are doing, what you are doing, and what could be done even better, so that you can enable others to step into their own learning journeys.
Due to the current landscape of the world, this Retreat will be held online, via live Zoom calls, over a period of ten weeks. Over this time we invite you to learn and experience your ‘not knowing’, gain a deeper enquiry into self-awareness and self-insight, into your own being, to understand the depth of Presence.
We will then support and invite you to take Presence into your offerings as Coaches, colleagues, practitioners, parents, partners and friends. We will encourage you to bring your Coaching experiences, triumphs and concerns to our live calls. You will always learn by using real cases so you can create real, positive change in your life – there’s no role play.
This retreat offers 12 ICF CCEU’s for Coach professional development.
Discover new ways of nurturing yourself.
Create space for connection, reflection and alone time.
Thoughtfully question, deeply listen to yourself and others in a safe and confidential space.
All for the purpose of becoming as extraordinary as you possibly can be.
September 24th – November 26th 2020
This Retreat Offers:
- A one hour introductory webinar
- Four curriculum content webinars
- Two support and Super-Vision group calls
- A personal 1:1 Super-Vision call (valued at $300)
- Three supportive movement practices, recorded and yours to keep.
- Explore tools, ideas & reflections – practice together and alone.
- Grow your understanding of the value of deep Presence in your life & in your work.
- Certificate of attendance with 12 ICF CCEU’s
- Collaborative learning in a community of Coaches
- Recorded homework content
- Understanding and learning of the new ICF Core Competencies with Mindfulness
Put yourself at the centre of this learning. Assess your Presence and uncover your blocks and barriers. Create an individualised plan to build your own competence, confidence and essential presence. Hone your practice with presence during your 1:1 Supervision session.
- Learning the Presence Meditation,
- Qualities of Presence,
- The 7 Pillars of Mindfulness
- Jahari’s Window
- The Head-Heart-Gut Relationship,
- Coaching with Presence
- Growing Presence,
- The ICF Core Competencies in relation to the 7 Pillars
Sep 24th – Webinar one – 1 hour
Introduction to the retreat and each other
** First Movement Practice done in your own time **
Oct 1st – Webinar two – 2h
Oct 8th – Webinar three – 2h
Oct 22nd – Webinar four – 2h
Oct 29th – Webinar five – 2h
** Second Movement Practice done in your own time **
Nov 19th – Super Vision Session – 75mins
Nov 26th – Super Vision Session – 75mins
** Third Movement Practice done in your own time **
Book: Your personal 1:1 Super-Vision Call arranged with the trainer of your choice
(valued at $300)
All Inclusive Cost: $795.00
Contact us to book your spot
“What matters is how quickly you do what your soul directs.” ~ Rumi