This recorded webinar series will provide you with essential skills enabling you to employ effective new practices as a Life or Executive Coach. And help you build, sustain or grow your coaching practice through learning.
What does the Coaching Essentials course entail?
This is a 3, one hour webinar series focussed on the core essentials of Coaching. These include:
- What is Coaching? What happens when we coach? We look at the Neuroscience and how we can use this as Coaches.
- The importance and role of Feedback in Coaching: Understanding the importance of Listening and what stops us listening; and we provide a conversation model that always works when coaching.
- Establishing the focus for Coaching: We learn about Human Emotional Response and how to work with this. And we add a Coaching tool.
Who is this course for?
This Coaching Essentials Course is for:
- Coaches (Life coaches, internal coaches, external executive coaches): Build your Personal Development (PD) hours, move closer to your ICF credential. Build your ability to meld theory with practical application and grow your skills
- Leaders (CEs, Senior Leaders, identified talent, Managers, New Leaders): To support you in leading your team and growing your people. Build your practical real-life, real-time expertise to the next level of coaching and leadership
- HR Professionals: Grow your expertise in developing people, gain new knowledge and insights. Develop sustainable outcomes within your team and across your organisation.
What will you learn?
Across the 3 webinars, you will learn how to:
- Accelerate your own learning as a Coach
- Access best practice information on Emotional Response through a greater understanding of the Neuroscience involved
- How to use a Coaching Conversation model that always works
- Develop your understanding of engagement and success
- Build your effectiveness with feedback
What you will be able to do
Upon completing this Coaching Essentials course you will be able to:
- Apply your advanced skills
- Employ effective new practices for success with individuals and teams
- Build, sustain or grow your coaching/learning culture
- Build your existing knowledge to grow the performance of the individuals and teams you coach
- Enumerate, illustrate and employ the power of feedback to motivate, encourage and grow individuals and team members
How much does it cost?
This Essentials Coaching course is only $395 +GST and is delivered via 3 one hour recorded webinars